01 June 2010

beach weekend

I went to the Jersey Shore for memorial day weekend with a bunch of good friends. We had such a great time that I'm already planning my next long weekend back to the beach.



cape may kite festival

welcome to wildwood

Being at the beach got me thinking about bathing suit season in a new light. I have been wearing a red polka dot bikini from target the past two years. I tend to cover it up with a cute sundress because I don't love the cut of the bathing suit. This year I was thinking that it might be fun to find a bathing suit that has some more style and class and makes a statement all on its own. All below are from modcloth.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ur definately right, its important to love and feel comfortable in the swim suit that ur in! For all body types I think the cut of the classic 1950s style retro swim suits would be very flattering... not to forget to mention the versatility of the look- it could be semi-conservative (with solid colored suits, and the one piece)or a little risky with a print. :) cant wait to see what abblesauce creates next!

 

Web Counters
Patagonia